Are YOU affiliated to Lothian Disability Sport?
Lothian Disability Sport are a voluntary organisation who coordinate, direct and provide opportunities for people with disabilities to participate and compete in sport across Lothian. We are a member branch of Scottish Disability Sport and have athletes involved at a regional, national and international level. The variety of sports offered across the region aims to satisfy a range of disabilities and interests.
The committee of the branch are keen to promote the organisation in a variety of settings so as to increase awareness among as many people as possible and target any potential participants. We are currently aiming to increase the number of schools, sports clubs, sports centres and other organisations that are affiliated to LDS to enable us to work more effectively for disability sport in the Lothian's.
If this does not include you, why not consider it? There are a number of benefits including:
- Access to an extensive Lothian wide programme of competitive and recreational events
- Up to date information on local sports opportunities
- Information on coaching and training opportunities and access to coach education courses
- Third party liability insurance, through Scottish Disability Sport
- Grant aid to clubs and individuals
- The opportunity to publicise your group and its activities through the LDS social media and our website.
- LDS Annual Awards presentation
- Ongoing advice & support
At only £10.00 per annum this represents very good value - so why not complete an application form today for the year from 1st May 2018`to 31st April 2019. Once you have affiliated a renewal form will be sent out automatically in April each year, with affiliation fees due in May.
Please follow the links below for the appropriate application form for your club or organisation: